Monday, December 31, 2007

Why I'll Never Be A Champion

There are kids - yeah, kids - out there that make you realize that no matter how hard you try, you just never will be any good at video games. Take for instance this video of a kid simply destroying Guitar Hero III. The kid is amazing.

I did get a chance to try Guitar Hero III yesterday at my brother's. It's fun. A lot of good songs. I finally saw the 360 bundle at Best Buy that includes both the game and wireless guitar. If I hadn't already bought myself a new toy I so totally would have been rockin' a new guitar last night.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I thought I was a Rock God just beating easy mode. Uhm...I'll go back to my Origami and Magnetix now...

Escape Pirate said...

No kidding. I watched some more videos of this kid playing Guitar Hero II and it's just as impressive.

I guess I'll just have to be content in knowing that I'm prettier than him.