Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scared Myself

I did a dumb thing today. I went and saw PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, and it scared me.

Scared me good.

And I knew it would.

I'm a jumpy, scaredy cat kind of guy to begin with, and I absolutely knew there was the potential that the movie would scar me, but I couldn't bring myself to not see a movie with such hype surrounding it.

And it was good. Great, even. I laughed and jumped and was entertained every second of the film. You can't ask for more from a movie. It even stuck with me; it wasn't some throwaway piece of entertainment, though now I sort of wish it were.

I do highly recommend the movie, but only if you think you can handle the scare.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Spell check Pirate. Spell Check!!!

Sounds like a movie I'll have to rent when it comes out. I will not see it in the theatres. I hope the ghost in the closet doesn't get you...

Escape Pirate said...

What typo?

"scar"? I meant scar. Not scare. I am scarred because of this movie.

But it's not so bad now. I'm less jumpy.

Ryan said...

Jerk. It's not my fault you were scared and scarred. I hate you.

Keep up the good blogging!

Tallulah Kidd said...

That movie was terrifying.