Sunday, November 25, 2007

Behind the Times

I know that I'm letting the world know I'm a little behind the rest of you all, but I discovered Guitar Hero II for the 360 this holiday weekend.

And boy is it addictive.

Granted, I'm only playing on Easy, but I'm already 30 songs through the career mode. There are some good songs on this game. Fun songs.

My brother and Amy were over yesterday and they were hooked as well.

I think I know what one game I might put on my Christmas list this year - that is, if I can wait until Christmas: Guitar Hero III.

4 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midnight Sprinter said...

You know what else is addictive as hell? Assassin's Creed...

Escape Pirate said...

That game does look like a lot of fun. I would have picked it up already, but I've still got Orange Box and Halo 3 to play.

And I bought a game for my DS that'll help teach me French. How cool is that?

Ryan said...

Merry Christmas!!!