Saturday, November 3, 2007

Part of My Mess


This is just part of the mess that is my office at the moment. I'm happy that all my boxes are unpacked - or at least looked through. What I need are a couple more bookshelves and about a day of organizing, and my office will be tamed to the point where I can begin working in it.

You can't tell under the mess, but I have a massive desk which will be wonderful to work on. I can't spend anymore time in the office this weekend, though. I've got work to do and American Ganster to see.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh where are you Pirate? It's almost been a month since your last post. The Monkey misses you!!!

Escape Pirate said...

I'm back. (I hope for more than just a post every month!)

And just so you know, my office is no longer the mess it is in the picture. It's almost how I want it.