Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Wow, the year is almost over. It's Christmas today, and I'm in a good mood.


I woke up early and put in a great workout on the bike trainer (something I just started doing this week). I have been using my new heart rate monitor - sorry, "Polar RS 100 Running Computer" - and it's an amazing toy to play with. And it motivates me. It gets me on the bike trainer, in the garage. The cold, cold garage.

I'm going to relax with the diet today. I'm going to enjoy the food available. I'm going to have fun.


Snow, you say? Yeah, it's there. And more is coming. And the roads are probably bad. Driving isn't recommended, but that will no stop me from heading over to grandma's and later to SHERLOCK HOLMES.

Like I said, it's Christmas and I'm going to enjoy the day. I hope you do as well.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: