Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Find Things

So I wanted to listen to a CD (rodrigo y gabriela) today while at work. I searched my shelves of CDs - at least I was pretty sure I knew this CD to still have a case and not be filed away in one of 8 cases of CDs I rarely play. I found the CD and opened it up to find the disc missing.

If you know me, you know this isn't uncommon. I misplace things, like CDs, and have a hell of a time finding them again. They are often in with another CD, hiding in a different case. And when you have hundreds, literally, of CDs, that becomes a problem.

So - disappointed - I decide on another CD ( The Black Parade). I open it up to check and make sure the disc is there...and I find the missing CD I was looking for. First other case I opened and there it was.

Pretty amazing way to start the day.

No comments: