Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweet - Apr. 5

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week – complete with COMMENTARY!
---
Found my garage open, my car door open. And guess what? They've been that way since 5 PM yesterday. It's amazing I survive on my own. [I am my own worst enemy. Not that this is any surprise to me.]

Is waking up earlier than normal, not tired at all, the start of some April Fool's joke my body has planned for me? [Made it through the day unscathed, but did cause a little tomfoolery of my own.]

300th post! Weren't there supposed to be dolphins and fanfare and tiny cakes? [Am still thoroughly addicted to Twitter.]

@timpratt "Her Voice in a Bottle" - very fine, indeed. Thoroughly enjoyed the tale. [Ended up being the best short story of the week.]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

No comments: