Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spared...Almost

I thought I made it through the day unscathed. And that was saying something. Last year I was not so lucky.

So imagine my surprise when I took a bag of garbage to the trash can in the garage and found some empty pop bottles tied to the back of my vehicle. Apparently, at some point after lunch, someone at work snuck out, and with pink yarn, tied some empty pop bottles to the hitch on the back of my Nitro. It does explain the rattling sound I heard while driving home from the comic book shop tonight.

Sneaky folk at work. And the sad part is: I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't taken out the trash. Who looks behind their vehicles before driving? I'm just glad I didn't drive into work tomorrow with my dangling bottles for all to see. I would have truly been the fool then.

No comments: