Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 5 - Epicness

If I were a comic book character, this would be me


I would be dating her


And it would be epic.

I loved the Scott Pilgrim series before it became popular, before it became a movie out in theaters this August. It’s a perfect series for a fan of video games, love stories, and hilarity. And the movie looks to be equally amazing.

The above images come from the Scott Pilgrim Avatar Creator. It’s a neat little application that creates spot-on versions of a person as he or she would exist in the comic series.

There are five volumes of the series out in stores now, with the sixth and final volume due this July. I recommend you buy them immediately!

---

Also, I couldn't resist updating my Twitter profile icon with my new Pilgrimized portrait.

No comments: