Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 6 - What I've Been Up To

This week I watched KNIGHT AND DAY, A PERFECT GETAWAY, JUDGE DREDD, and WHEN IN ROME.

I read the comics CLOSER, WITCHBLADE vol. 1, JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE vol. 1 and vol. 2.

I finished the book THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN. I am still reading RAIN DOGS, THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE, and AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

I read the five most recent issues of ESQUIRE magazine.

I watched a multitude of television episodes, including WIPEOUT, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE LATE SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON, and THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR.

And there may been more than this, but on a night when I couldn’t even come up with something to write about, my mind is grasping at straws.

This week: bankruptcy stuff, biking, biking, THE LAST AIRBENDER, and more biking (hopefully).

No comments: