Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day 2007

I've been laboring on Labor Day.

How unfair is that?

This is supposed to be a holiday from work, not the day in which I do extra work. Hard work.

I helped my brother - along with grandpa, Steve, and Justin - move into his new townhome today. Lots of stairs, cat hair, and sweat.

Still, it was worth it.

Now I have someone to help me when I move into my townhome the first weekend in October (a month away). It's not karma...it's more like owing a favor. Either way, I have help moving - always a good thing.

Now to labor some more on my homework...

5 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I'm pretty sure you have something going on the first weekend in Oct... in DSM... at the Botantical Center

Ryan said...

I'm pretty sure that I've got to postpone my plans to blow up the Botanical Center for one more day, just so I don't ruin Neal's wedding. Man...I'm never gonna take over the world at this pace...

Thanks for all of your help with the moving. It really wasn't fun, but having the family there helped. I'll sure help you move but don't think that I've forgotten your promise of steak. I'll even buy my own as long as we can go out for steak! Mmmmm.....steak!!!

Thanks Again.

Escape Pirate said...

Yeah, yeah. I haven't forgotten. Move boxes Monday - Thursday. Wedding Friday. Move big stuff Saturday. Work Sunday. Busy, busy week.

---

I haven't forgotten about the steak, either. And you don't have to buy your own. I'll treat all who help.

Midnight Sprinter said...

I'll buy you a drink Saturday night. Diet Coke if you like.

Escape Pirate said...

That's right. You were planning on going out Saturday night. I will be done moving by then - I hope - so we'll see.