Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Comics - September 19, 2007

Cover of the Week:
JLA / Hitman #9 by John McCrea
DC Comics

My favorite Hitman is back! Now this is a character and series I’ve truly missed. This two-issue mini sort of came out of the blue, but I’m not going to complain. In fact, I’m so anxious to read it that I’m going to stop typing and do just that. (By the way, check out the detail on Bats’s and Supes’s belts and Tommy’s smirking face – nicely done.)

This is a weekly list of the new comics I picked up at my local comic book shop, Mayhem Comics.

Green Arrow and Black Canary Wedding Special #1
Countdown #32
Countdown to Mystery #1
JLA / Hitman #1
Birds of Prey #110
Flash #232
Robin #166
Checkmate #18
Shadowpact #17
Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #56
Catwoman #71
World War Hulk #4

Hatter M: The Looking Glass Wars vol. 1 (HC)

Watch for thoughts or quick reviews when a comic requires the extra attention.

No comments: