Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Media - September 11, 2007

New media arrives in stores on Tuesdays, so once a week – I try to limit myself to once a week – I go shopping for new books, DVDs, and music.

Here’s a taste of what has been added to my collection in the past week.

Books:
The Magical Life of Long Tack Sam by Ann Marie Fleming

DVDs:
Supernatural: Season 2 (TV series)
Avatar – The Last Airbender: Season 2 (TV Series)

Music:
Graduation by Kanye West
The Way of the Fist by Five Finger Death Punch

Look for these materials to join The Stacks in the near future. Some might even sneak by The Stacks and end up mentioned here before you know it.

3 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

Five Finger Death Punch?!

I hear 50cent is going to have to retire b/c Mr. West's album is superior.

Escape Pirate said...

Death Punch is a pretty good - rocking - metal band. I'm digging the album quite a bit.

Graduation is good, but nothing spectacular.

Midnight Sprinter said...

I agree about Graduation. The first song is okay, the Stronger track is good, but I like it mainly b/c of the Daft Punk sample. The one with Chris Martin is pretty good too. Otherwise it's just Mr. West ranting about how tough his priviledged life is.