Monday, October 15, 2007

Direct TV Will Come...Eventually

I finally placed my order with Direct TV tonight over the Internet. It sounds like it will actually be a pretty sweet deal, once it is installed. At the mercy of the Internet scheduler on Direct TV's site, I am not able to get installation until November 3. It's a bit of a wait, but somehow, I think I'll survive. (It's not as though I don't have a ton of work to keep me busy.)

I'm signed up for the Choice package with the HD channels. I get hundreds of channels and XM radio stations. I will have DVR's in both the rooms. All in all, it'll be enough to keep me busy over Thanksgiving break.

I'll just have to survive a bit longer with my HD antenna and Netflix subscription.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanksgiving Break? I believe you mean no free time break because that's when mom is getting married, and you know she's going to be asking you for a lot of help getting everything set up. (because you're...Family...)

I bet you have both DVRs full within a week and I'll still hear you complaining that you forgot to set the VCR to tape Battlestar...