Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Too Much Help

Don't you hate it when people try to help and all they do is make extra work for you? I mean, you are gracious and thankful for the help, but sometimes - if you don't ask for the help - there can be a real reason why the help isn't needed.

Ah, I guess I'm just complaining for complaining's sake. It's been that kind of day.

And yes, I've noticed how I'm not nearly as happy as I once was when I was unemployed. It's just a different kind of happiness now. I'm pleased as punch that I'm employed in a job I - mostly - enjoy, but the things that were keeping me happy have slipped by the wayside. I no longer have the time to relax and unwind.

And it's only Tuesday.

1 comment:

Midnight Sprinter said...

The real world sucks. No time for playing.

When are we going to cash in on one of our ideas and get rich so we can play the rest of our lives?