Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One of Those Days

Those days. Those rotten days where little goes right and everything seems to be your fault, your problem. That's the kind of week I'm having. Nothing is easy anymore. I have a feeling that if I try to write anymore than this little message, it'll explode into a full-on rant, and I don't want to bore you with that.

Hopefully some pizza and the building of a couple (7) bookshelves will help turn the day around.

And, there's always the new episode of Reaper on tonight. Always good for a few laughs.

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Managed to build 4 of the 7 bookshelves while Ry was over. Reaper played in the background, but I honestly couldn't tell you what happened - which is a bummer because I do like that show.

Hopefully over the next few days I can get the rest of the shelves built and placed so I can begin unpacking all the books and comics and movies this weekend.