Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Bookcases

I spent part of my night after school building another bookcase - and yes, I will have a lot of bookcases. This one had doors to attach. (It was a minor miracle that the glass panes in the doors survived the trip back from Minnesota.)

I'm really digging the look of my loft with the shelves up. The only thing to decide now is where to put the small leather reading chair.

The are just two bookcases left to build. And then it's the massive job of unpacking all the comics, book, movies, and music and shelving the stacks.

Deep breath...

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Looking good Pirate! Don't forget to register for Run for the Roses.

Steve said...

I'll have to swing by and check it out somtime after you get the shelves filled.

Escape Pirate said...

I am registered for Run for the Roses. I'm trying to get back in the habit of doing the things I say I'm going to do.

---

Steve, I'm going to try and get things all done over the next couple of weeks and then let everyone know that my place is "party central." I'm going to try and get my Direct TV service ordered tonight. That's the last big thing I need to get done right away.

Midnight Sprinter said...

Direct TV?!

Just FYI, this site is in French right now.

Escape Pirate said...

In French? And you can read it? Ha. Actually, that is pretty darn cool.

I hope you are having fun over there in France.

Yeah, Direct TV. Mediacom can't decide whether or not there is cable service out here, even though they buired the lines last month.