Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

This is the latest I can remember ever sleeping in on Christmas Day. There may have been a day when I was a baby that I didn't wake up early - but I doubt it. I woke up just a bit before 9 AM.

No stockings. No presents. No family. :( Christmas has changed for me.

So, I'm off to my grandma's for some of those things I missed. It's then The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and maybe another movie after that. Later I'll come home and watch my last war movie (The Very Long Engagement) and just chill out.

2 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I saw A Very Long Engagement a couple of years ago. I remember it being a sad but good flick.

We ended up renting Burn After Reading instead of going to the theatre. I'm not so certain what to think. Right now, I'm not too keen about the movie. It wasn't bad, but I don't ever need to see it again.

See you tomorrow.

PS I think we are going to go to the store tomorrow to buy a RB2 drum set. I will call you midmorning.

Midnight Sprinter said...

Oh yeah. Happy Stuff Day