Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Twenty-Fourth Day of Christmas: Eve

I shouldn't be allowed to spend so much time at home with nothing to do.

I still haven't done any of my cleaning - that's boring.

I did manage to find some more neat-o applications for my iPod Touch. I also found some sheet music online, so now I can attempt to play it on my piano app.

I went comic book shopping - new comic day.

I watched the final episode of Band of Brothers - I have managed to keep up with my 13 Days of War.

I'm going to eat a late lunch and then head over to my grandma's for supper and church at 9:30.

Depending on how tired I am when I get home I'll either watch Home Alone (my favorite Christmas movie) tonight or tomorrow morning.

It's been a Christmas Eve - mostly normal, and mostly enjoyable.

No comments: