Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Ninth Day of Christmas: Cookie Walk

Holy holy crap! There was this amazing thing at work today: a cookie walk.

As I understand it (because I'm still in a bit of shock about this whole thing) people bring cookies - and by cookies I mean a crap ton of all different kinds of cookies, brownies, and candies, and you - I - get to walk from table to table just loading up an entire container of whatever I want. It felt a little like stealing, but...awesomer.

I even got to wear a plastic glove to keep my germies to myself.

Cookie walks = awesome.

2 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I hope in your older age you have grown wiser and didn't end up rolling around in your front lawn losing your cookies in the middle of the night.

Escape Pirate said...

I kept all the cookies I ate safely inside my tummy, thank you very much.

If I remember correctly, the last time I yarked it in the front lawn was after eating some wedding cake (I'm sure it was the cake) a little over a year ago.