Monday, February 16, 2009

The Girl Strikes!

The Girl turned my day around. As stressed and frustrated as I was, it turned out juice (Strawberry Banana V8 Fusion) was the cure.

I went and worked out - a very fun 2 miles of running, with a little over 3 miles of warm up and cool down walking - and some of the stress of the day melted away. I called The Girl on the way home to talk before bed, and as I was talking to her, pulling into my driveway, I noticed a suspicious shadow next to the garage door. Thinking I was going to have to get medieval on some feral animal, I swore under my breath before my headlights killed the shadow and showed me the juice. I knew immediately who placed the present there. And I thanked her for making my day.

I really like V8 Fusion juice.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have a girl who knows just what it will take to turn my day around.

No comments: