Monday, February 2, 2009

New Red

I was just telling to my brother the other night about how I tend to be oblivious when bands I already follow put out new CDs. I get anxious for new finds, but somehow - someway - lose track of my old standbys.

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus has a new CD, Lonely Road, debuting this Tuesday. I noticed this in the Best Buy ad for this week and jumped on over to their website. There they had a couple of neat packages in promotion of pre-ordering the new disc. If I was back a to my less-than-thrifty self, I'd have taken advantage of the pre-order (there were some nifty bonuses). Instead, I'll use my remaining Best Buy Rewards Zone certificate and pick up the CD after my dentist appointment tomorrow for $5.

I'll spin it this week and let you know what I think of it soon.

No comments: