Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scott Pilgrim Rules the World

The new Scott Pilgrim came out today. This is by far my favorite comic series being produced right now. I'm torn whether to just dive right into the new volume - volume 5: Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe - or to reread the previous volumes before starting this new chapter. I believe I've reread before starting each new volume, so that's the direction I'm tilting toward. But, I'm so busy now, and that could take awhile, and I doubt I can wait very long.

Oh, the dilemma of enjoying something so much.

(And you can't tell it from the picture, but the whole cover - front and back - is holographic and totally awesome.)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I can't even find the 2nd volume. I hate you.

Escape Pirate said...

It's called Amazon.com. Look it up. (And they're cheaper there, too.)