Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm a Heel

I feel terrible that I gave my buddy Neal a hard time for not posting to his blog, Midnight Sprint. I told him I checked it every day and that I was disappointed in the lack of new content.

So, of course, he goes and puts up what I'm sure is a great article reprinted from the Daily Iowa. And I say "what I'm sure is a great article" because once he does put up new content, I'm suddenly too busy to read it and respond - like I promised.

What a heel.

If you are still talking to me (i.e. reading my blog), I promise I'll get to it this weekend, Neal.

And if you haven't popped over to check out Midnight, you should. While it's full of different content, it's well done and entertaining in its own right.

2 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

Are you a heel in the same way The Rock or HHH is a heel? Thus you are an unexpected chair shot away from turning face?

Escape Pirate said...

I have a feeling that since I still didn't get around to reading your posts, I'm a well deserved chair shot away from being laid out on my ass by my best friend. I'm sorry. It was a busy weekend.

And why turn face when being a heel is so much more fun?