Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweets - Feb. 15

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week - complete with COMMENTARY!
---
No Guitar Hero with my friends, mom. [This week’s episode of The Big Bang Theory was hilarious.]

Lazy lady at work who refuses to turn on all of the lights on in our common area is going to drive me absolutely nuts! [As far as pet peeves go, this one is my largest and most frustrating right now. It seriously makes me wall-punching mad to show up at work, day after day, and find this happening.]

It's total crap - all my mail (except a $5 Rewards Zone cert.) was bills today. Big bills; the killers. [I did finally receive my tax refund which has helped with my money stress and difficulties.]

Got around for work with 5 minutes to spare. What fun can be had in 5 minutes? [Seems like par for the course – the only time I do find to have for fun is too short to use.]

It must be noticeable - the weight loss. 3 separate compliments on my appearance in the past 2 days. [The compliments are a huge added bonus I never expected.]

My walk turned into the first run of the year. And it was good. Not as tough as I would have thought. Go me. [Now I’m training for my second marathon.]

The gym is a dangerous place - so many things to workout on. I was there for 2 hours straight working out. [Still am going to struggle getting there – and then leaving after only 30 minutes – in the morning. I just bet I will struggle.]

Gas pump clicked off at exactly $25. I love round numbers. [Cool stuff like this is very rare.]

The DMRegister is now following me on Twitter. Cool beans. [I actually wouldn’t mind doing my writing professionally – have I mentioned that?]

Off to do Valentine's Day with The Girl. [Wonderful meal at Bravo! (veal – which was a little bland, but the marsala sauce was great) and a movie Confessions of a Shopoholic which was pretty funny.]

The weekend went by too quick. Way too quick. [I’m exhausted, and I’m off to bed.]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

No comments: