Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bad PB

I'm not the kind of person that needs to hear about things being recalled for two reasons: 1) I'm a bit paranoid about things, and 2) I'm not normally one to follow the news, so how would I know when things are safe again?

Apparently peanut butter is being recalled due to salmonella outbreaks and people sick and dying. I like peanut butter. I hope this clears up quickly, but I guess I have my diet to help me not indulge in a peanut butter binge. (I should freeze the Peanut Butter Cups I have in my pantry just in case there is never anymore safe peanut butter - but wait! - I got those things around Christmas-time, and this outbreak supposedly goes back to August and September...crap!).

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Thinking back (I warned you), the night I got really sick right after Christmas, Peanut Butter Cups were the last thing I ate. I'm thinking I might be throwing out the Peanut Butter Cups in my pantry just to be on the safe side.