Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 (DVD)


The first half of season 4 of Battlestar Galactica was released on DVD today. Best Buy and Amazon.com seem to have the best deal on the set.

I have 6 episodes to watch before next Friday, January 16th, when the final episodes of series begin on the Sci Fi channel. This is - by far - my favorite science fiction series on television, and one of my favorite shows of all time. It is that good, and I eagerly await the final episodes.

2 comments:

Steve Shaver said...

When you get through with them I'd like to borrow them for a day.Let me know if you're okay with that.

Escape Pirate said...

I want to try have them done by the 16th. It's my plan to get over to Kyle's for some Tuesday night biking, so I'll try bring them that following Tuesday.