Saturday, January 31, 2009

Evening with Brother

Tonight my brother came over and we spent the evening hanging out. After a great meal of roasted chicken and white cheddar mashed potatoes at Rock Bottom, my brother took care of my taxes for me. (The refund couldn't have been larger or come sooner.) With his help, I rearranged my living room to make it a bit more "company friendly." We then watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and played Guitar Hero: World Tour, taking turns on guitar, drums, and microphone. I even convinced him to stick around and watch the first episode of The Big Bang Theory.

He just left, and I'm off to bed. It's another late night in a week of later nights. I'm going to have a hell of a time waking up early enough to make it to the gym before the crowds (like 5 AM). I'll do my best. Still, I had a fun time.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Uhm....weren't you supposed to post something awesome on your blog? You left me a message saying you were going to be posting something awesome. I checked before I went to sleep. Nothing awesome. Where's my awesome?!?

Escape Pirate said...

I'm sorry. I'm a bonehead and completely forgot to make the post. It's up there now..."New Red."

There will also be links to some trailers you HAVE to watch, soon.