Monday, January 19, 2009

TV I'm Lovin'

There just isn't enough time to write reviews for all the great TV shows I'm enjoying right now. Instead I thought I'd give you a list of the shows I'm watching both new and on DVD and DVR:

New -
Battlestar Galactica
(The final Cylon revealed! And the death of a regular!)
House
24
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
American Idol
Fringe
The Mentalist
Gary Unmarried
Top Chef
Smallville
Supernatural


DVD and DVR -
Life (Season 2 on DVR)
Pushing Daisies (Season 2 on DVR)
Damages (Season 1 on DVD)

All of these shows (and I'm sure I'm missing one or two, or they just haven't started yet)...no wonder I have so little time. Still, I'm enjoying the heck out of all of them. (Damages is amazing. The ongoing mystery, the compelling story, the cinematography, the acting - perfect.)

No comments: