Thursday, January 1, 2009

New for '09

First and foremost – this blog will be updated more frequently. 54 posts in 2008?! 42 of those in December! Unacceptable.

This is a journal of my life.
If I don’t record it, who will?

Updates – notice the new title logo? Yeah? It’s not the only change. Updated the profile image and information as well.

This is a journal of my life.
If it doesn’t look sweet, what does that say about superficial me?

NEW BLOGS – did he just say new blogs?! That’s correct! You now have 3 separate pages of pirate-y goodness to devour. Follow one, follow all – you can now follow the aspects of my life you find most interesting.

This is a journal of my life.
So is this: A Year of Stories, Pirate
And this too: A Year of Loss and Health, Pirate

Changes – more reviews, more creativity. While I’ll still offer up random slices of life and rants, I hope to include more thoughtful reviews of the entertainment media that brings me such joy. I also hope to add some sketching, photography, and of course, writing – that ART stuff – into my rather routine existence.

This is a journal of my life.
If I don’t entertain – you the reader and me in the least - what’s the point in posting.

Happy New Year!

No comments: