Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three Away

I'm only 3 episodes away from starting the final batch of episodes of Battlestar Galactica. The three episodes I watched today were fantastic. You can tell that things are winding down and heating up. If I didn't feel like I needed to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight, I'd probably just blow threw them now. Instead, I'll pass up seeing a third movie in the theaters this weekend (My Bloody Valentine 3D and Defiance) and watch these episodes then. Maybe I'll just go to sleep now so that tomorrow comes that much sooner.

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Finished those three (excellent) episodes this afternoon. I think I might hold off a night or two on the first new episode sitting on my DVR just to let it all sink in, and to build up some anticipation.

I still can't say enough good things about this series, even if you don't like science fiction, I'm almost sure you would enjoy this well written, well done series.