Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Green Grass and New Music

It was nice to see the green grass returning. We've had a lot of rain here in the Midwest over the past couple of days, and it's starting to show. The first highlights of green have returned.

It looks good on ya, Iowa.
---
Picked up the new Papa Roach - Metamorphosis - and the reissue of Ten by Pearl Jam. I'm glad I noticed that the $11.99, 2-disc version of Ten had the remix disc I thought was only available with the Deluxe Edition ($27.99). I never get around to watching the DVDs that come with those Deluxe Editions anyway.

Was contemplating the purchase of Coheed and Cambria's huge live CD and DVD box set ($79.99), but there were no copies left at Best Buy, and like I just mentioned: I don't get around to the DVDs, so what's the point?

No comments: