Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week of Vacation - Sunday

That's the end of it all. Vacation is over. All that is left is being able to wake up in time for work tomorrow. (Something which I am praying I'll be able to do. I am setting every alarm possible - loud as possible - in the hopes that I do not oversleep.]

Finished Battlestar Galactica today. Spent a good portion of the day watching the final episodes from my DVR. I am pleased to announce that I was immensely impressed with how the series ended. Everything felt right. I can't think of another show that ended as well as this series did. Bravo! (I will not go in to details here, because I'd hate to spoil the end - this entire series - by talking about the ending. Watch it for yourself - you owe it to yourself to do so. It is that great.)

I am off to finish the night with an issue or two of Starman. I can't think of a better way to end my day, my week.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

It is sad when the vacation has to end, but summer break is coming up fast. That's the ultimate vacation!

Escape Pirate said...

Unless I am forced to work (which I will be). I'm just tired, that's all.

Ryan said...

Work. Work. Work.

Booo!!!

Escape Pirate said...

Yeah, but it's what pays the bills. A necessary evil, if you must.