Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweets - Mar. 8

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week – complete with COMMENTARY!
---
Almost didn't go for the workout, but did, and am very happy I did. Feel rejuvenated and happy. Gotta love those endorphins! [This was a week of only ½ as much workout time and miles. It was just a tough week to make it to the gym. Apathy won out in most cases. High hopes for this week: start training for a half-marathon, and my weight is right at 200.2 lbs., just a bit more and I’m down under 200 lbs.]

Still no Starman Omnibus Vol. 2, but I did pick up the Seekers: Into The Mystery TP (this series has one of the best issues I've ever read). [It’s late now. And I wanted to finsh the newest 39 Clues book, but I may just have to read that first issue of Seekers - it is simply amazing.]

I know he doesn't read all the Twittering he follows, but how cool to be Followed by amazing author, Harlan Coben. [What? I can geek out if I want to.]

It is beautiful out. A cool rain after a long, hot workout feels amazing. [Love the rain. Always have.]

Go NOW and watch the new Star Trek trailer. NOW. [Best 2.5 minutes of the week.]

Finally current with Lost. Best show EVER! Simply amazing. [The more I think back over the past 4 and a half seasons, the more brilliant I find the show to be.]

Alone in the gym - near midnight - and all I can do is imagine evils lurking in the shadows, hiding behind the mirrors. [What? So I’m a chicken. Sue me. I have a more than great imagination.]

To Dollhouse haters: it's not that bad. Only seen the first ep., but the writing has wit and flow, only lacking Whedon's normal humor. [Have now watched two episodes and am really getting into the show and its underlying mystery.]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

No comments: