Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweets - Mar. 22

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week – complete with COMMENTARY!
---
Little bit later start to the day than I planned. That'll teach me to try "plan" a vacation. Only setting myself up for disappointment. [Vacation went nothing like I had planned. Disappointment I did feel, but also realized I was relaxed, which was truly the point of this vacation.]

Driving home from Iowa City. Good day spent with great friends. [It was great to see the friends again, but kind of disappointing (for me) to hear they may be moving away (but great opportunities for both of them – so I’m happy for them).]

This life of leisure has its downside. Very little is being accomplished. [Still early in the week when I was worried about the lack of accomplishments.]

2 mile walk at a quick pace on a brilliant night. Aside from every little thing (too much horror on my mind) scaring me, it was great. [My one workout for the week was too quick, but also wonderful.]

A trip to the comic shop only made me want to dig through my back issues and reread old comics. Is there anything out now truly exciting? [A week of many, many comics has convinced me that my love for them will never truly die.]

I absolutely love sitting in a theater, waiting for a new movie to start. [Only one movie this weekend – a vacation weekend! Found too much of interest on the DVR in the form of shows I’d fallen behind watching.]

Wow, a four CD, five DVD box set from Coheed and Cambria...only $80. Interesting. Also, new Papa Roach. Good music week for me. [Going to be getting some new music this Tuesday, but how much?]

I am IMMENSELY satisfied with the ending of Battlestar Galactica. Can't think of another show that ended as well as this one did.[Simply an amazing series throughout its entire run. Bravo!]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

No comments: