Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweets - Mar. 1

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week - complete with COMMENTARY!
---
Nothing like the feeling of watching thousands (yes, thousands) of dollars disappear in the tiny envelopes of monthly bills. [I really hate paying bills.]

It's such a warm and beautiful day. I'm going to have to do something outside tonight (and still probably go to the gym). [I got off of work and was excited to get back to the great outdoors…]

Turns out exhaustion trumps even the most beautiful of days. No workout for me tonight. Thus ends a streak of 11 straight days. […but I was damn tired.]

I think I just volunteered myself for the biking part of a triathlon? [Was approached by a lady from work to see if I’d be interested in joining their team. The more I think about it, the more I hope it works out.]

Hung some sketches, a comic, a clock, and a sign up at my place. Starting to finally - after 1.5 years - look like someone lives here. [I can’t stop from pausing and staring at this new addition to my domicile – I need to get some more frames, some more art.]

Seems as though I spend a good part of my life sweating now. [I’m just happy I’m still enjoying it all so much.]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

No comments: