Friday, March 20, 2009

Week of Vacation - Friday

Feel as though I did very little today. Can't even say that I read a lot today, because I didn't. I just spent a lot of the day, wandering around. (I suppose some people call it shopping, but when you don't buy anything - or very little - is it really shopping?)

I did go and see Knowing, * * *, starring Nicholas Cage. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The more I think about it, the less sense everything makes, but at the time, while watching (which is the only time you should truly consider), I was completely absorbed. If you are in the mood for a good science fiction tale, you could do much worse.

Read only a couple of the weekly comics today. No novel reading. My two short stories, both by Joe R. Lansdale were great - one amazing.

Watched Seth Rogen, Guy Fieri, and Chris Cornell on Leno tonight, and it was a very good episode. I kind of want a Bob toy from Monsters vs. Aliens.

Who knows what tomorrow will entail. I know what I should be doing...but that doesn't always mean much.

No comments: