Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week of Escaping Tweets - Mar. 15

A collection of some of the escaping thoughts (tweets) from the past week – complete with COMMENTARY!
---
Reread issue 1 of Seekers: Into the Mystery for what must be the 100th time, and still find it to be an amazing piece of writing. [This nostalgia prompted me to pick up the reissue of Transmetropolitan this week at the comic shop. First issue in that series is also very good.]

The "idea" of half-marathon training has totally ruined my once healthy obsession with going to the gym. Can't drag myself there tonight. [After being so gung-ho – if only in my mind for a day – I decided to not do this half-marathon. Just too much too soon.]

Another day with no good excuse for my behavior, for my lack of any action. My mantra seems to be: "Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow." [Which turned into nothing – absolutely no working out – for the entire week!]

Finished work a little early. I'm on vacation now! [I LOVE being on vacation. Not having to work, or worry about getting ready for work. It’ll be a week of projects, but also relaxation.]

Big Bang Mini on the DS is highly addictive and a BLAST. A ton of fun for $19.99. [This is the type of game I can enjoy. Simple controls. Highly addictive. Smooth learning curve. It’s just now getting difficult, but pleasantly so.]

Going to change out of the Cobra uniform and into something respectable for a baptism. Even evil follows a dress code at church. [After the baptism and dinner I went to a movie with an uncle and then stood around talking in the chilly parking lot afterwards. Was a very nice night.]

I need to Follow more people (or get a life) - I keep flipping back here hoping for some new, exciting post from someone... [Life. I need to get a life. ]
---
As always, follow the Escape Pirate over on Twitter.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

You tweet, therefore you are...a tweeter. Now if only you had a tweeter friend. You could go play on the tweeter-totter!

Hilarious.