Saturday, August 11, 2007

Counting Crows, Third Eye Blind, and Collective Soul in Concert

I just got back from listening to Counting Crows, Third Eye Blind, and Collective Soul in concert at Principal Park (home of the Iowa Cubs). I was there with Neal, Missi, and Megan, and it was a fun time.

The bands were all great. It was nice to hear some of the songs that were popular with me back in high school after such a long time of not hearing them much at all. Counting Crows gave the best performance, with Collective Soul coming in a close second. Third Eye Blind was good, but I just wasn't as into the performace as much as I was with the other two bands. It's probably because I knew fewer of their songs, and that makes a big difference.

This ends my music-filled past few days. Over the last 3 days I've seen 7 different bands perform. Not too shabby.

No comments: