Saturday, August 18, 2007

Me, A Homeowner?

I am in the process of getting paperwork around to make an offer on a townhome. Exciting, I know.

I went out this morning with my mom's realtor and looked at a couple different properties in the Grimes/Johnston area. It didn't take long before I'd found two properties in the same general price range to decide between. In the end I passed up the basement and better future resale value for the more artistic (and not yet finished) townhome. So exciting!

Now I'm at the stage of feeling a bit nervous and anxious that the property doesn't get sold before I can make my offer.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Dude...it's Realtor...not Relator. Doesn't your blog come with spell check?

Escape Pirate said...

My bad. Blogger does have a Spell Check feature, but it kind of sucks, so I don't use it. I normally write my posts in Word and then copy them over, only I didn't do that this time because I was writing it in a rush.

Thanks for catching my error. (It is corrected now.)

Ryan said...

Thank you. Now I can sleep at night.