Thursday, August 16, 2007

What A Day

My new job has me swamped with work. Throw in the fact that I'll be townhome shopping with a relator this weekend, and I'm exhausted.

There will be no Great Escape tonight (sorry Neal, and this right after I begged for escape scenarios and you were kind enough to provide one). Sorry. If I am inspired (and not asleep) sometime this weekend, I may work on the newest escape. But don't hold your breath.

I'm off to bed early tonight. I have so much to do tomorrow it wears me out just thinking about it all.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

But at least you're not jobless, homeless, and bummed out. All this running around is going to help shrink the pile too...

Midnight Sprinter said...

Hey I understand, I can't even keep up with 3 planned articles a week, let alone one per day.

Escape Pirate said...

That's true, Ry, I am none of those things. Pile shrinking is a goal of mine...

Yeah, I have a feeling my blog will become more and more a hobby for me than it has been. Still, I'll give it a heroic effort.