Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Media - August 14, 2007

New media arrives in stores on Tuesdays, so once a week – I try to limit myself to once a week – I go shopping for new books, DVDs, and music.

Here’s a taste of what has been added to my collection in the past week.

Books:
Pen and Wash by Robert Jennings
Perspective by William F. Powell
They Hunger by Scott Nicholson

Comics:
Casanova #8
Justice League Elite vol. 1 (TPB)
Alan Moore’s Complete WildC.A.T.S. (TPB)

DVDs:
The Last Boyscout
Smallville: Season 5 (TV series)

Music:
Live from Austin, TX by Neko Case
One Cell in the Sea by A Fine Frenzy (yes, I bought it again)
The Singles Collection vol. 1 by Dropkick Murphys
Brace Yourself by Dropping Daylight
Another for the Underdog by 12 Stones

Look for these materials to join The Stacks in the near future. Some might even sneak by The Stacks and end up mentioned here before you know it.

No comments: