Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Media - August 7, 2007

New media arrives in stores on Tuesdays, so once a week – I try to limit myself to once a week – I go shopping for new books, DVDs, and music.

Here’s a taste of what has been added to my collection in the past week.

Books:
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: A Pop-Up Book by Stephen King
Art Nouveau by Klaus-Jürgen Sembach
Spook Country by William Gibson

DVDs:
National Treasure
Grindhouse Experience (20 film collection)
Virtuosity
Wolf
American Dreamz
United 93
Rome: Season 1 (TV series)
Rome: Season 2 (TV series)

Software:
Corel Painter X

Comics:
Grendel Archives
Grendel: Devil by the Deed
Grendel Tales: Homecoming
Grendel: Devil’s Legacy
Gear

Music:
rodrigo y gabriela by Rodrigo y Gabriela
The Bourne Ultimatum by John Powell

Look for these materials to join The Stacks in the near future. Some might even sneak by The Stacks and end up mentioned here before you know it.

2 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

Wait a minute... you waited forever to get season one of Rome and now you already have season two?!

Escape Pirate said...

I said I'd pick up season 1 when it was cheap (this week). It just so happens that season 2 was cheap this week as well. It even came with a Rome wine stopper. It's pretty sweet, even if I don't drink wine.