Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Comics - August 29, 2007

Cover of the Week:
Countdown #35 by J.G. Jones
DC Comics

I’d been missing those weekly covers by Jones on last year’s 52. It’s nice to see his work up on the stands again. While not always the most exciting of covers, they are composed flawlessly. Everything from where the figures are placed to the colors used is perfect. If I could do art half as well as this, I’d be very, very happy.

This is a weekly list of the new comics I picked up at my local comic book shop, Mayhem Comics.

Amazons Attack! #6
Countdown #35
Wonder Woman #12
Five of a Kind: Wonder Woman and Grace #1
Batman Annual #26
Countdown to Adventure #1
Teen Titans #50
Local #10

Tangent Comics vol. 1 (TPB)

Watch for my opinion of this week’s comics in Comic Thoughts as soon as I finish the stack.

No comments: