Friday, August 17, 2007

"I am McLovin" - A Superbad Review

Superbad is the most fun I've had a movie in a long time. The thing is just hilarious. You laugh so hard you can't even hear what is being said on screen and it's still hilarious.

Be warned, even though this is a movie about two seniors in their last couple of weeks of high school, it is a very adult comedy. It's crude, but not in the way most teen movies are crude. It's just a darn near perfect comdey.

As busy as I am, I will make time to see Superbad again in the theaters. If you need someone to go see it with, I'm your man. "I am McLovin."

2 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I saw Stardust this evening. I may go see The Last Legion this weekend too.

I liked the Gaiman-based flick. It was a nice little love story and had all the bells and whistles to make it a nice enjoyable movie. It's something that you can watch over and over. A lot of powerful flicks or even summer popcorn flicks aren't necessarily re-viewing material unless you are in a certain mood.

Escape Pirate said...

Depending on what I have for time tomorrow (Sunday) I will try hit another movie. I'm torn between Invasion and The Last Legion. I may just see whichever is shorter.