Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Different Kind of Escape -
Sneak Peek of New Show: Reaper

Instead of the regular Thursday feature, "Great Escapes," I am offering you a sneak peek at the series premiere of the new CW show, Reaper. I watched this premiere a couple of days ago and loved it. Aside from Pushing Daisies on ABC, this show is at the top of my list for new series to watch this fall.

Reaper is about a kid named Sam who is forced to act as a bounty hunter for the devil when he turns 21 as the result of his parents selling his soul before he was even born. Armed with a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner and some moronic friends, Sam reluctantly accepts his new responsibility. Directed by Kevin Smith, this episode is a winner.

It's a quirky, funny, and smartly written new comedy. And it's all yours to watch 53 days before the series officially begins! Enjoy this different kind of escape.

Click on this link - the secret code is: 082507.

4 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

You can't just change the rules on me. Thursday... Pirate Escape antics, it's clear and set in stone. My whole world is coming apart now, thanks. How would you like it if the order in your OCD world came crumbling down? Huh..Huh?

Escape Pirate said...

Two things:

First, I can do whatever I want - I'm God on this site.

And B, I have yet to have but one submission since I began the blog. Come on now, a scenario and five items to use.

Oh, and thirdly - Did you watch the Reaper episode? No? Then do it. It's really good.

(And my OCD is just fine, thank you very much.)

Midnight Sprinter said...

God huh? Hmmm... complex anyone?

I was the submission... hmm does that make me Islam? [it is derived from the root word for "submission"] Didn't you say you have a book filled with escapes?

I haven't yet. I've been unpacking or working or my brief break to finish the Godfather trilogy last night.

Escape Pirate said...

The Godfather trilogy?! Weren't you the one that said you'd never watch them? Because they're old?

Where's the Neal I used to know?