Monday, August 13, 2007

A Realization

I am so far behind on my reviews and thoughts and posts in general that I have decided to simply compile a collection of lists to post. For some things that I've already started to write about, I'll just post what I've got and be done with it. For others I'll just name what I've seen or read - maybe add a quick sentence or two. I'll post these quick bits this week with the hope that next Monday, August 20th, I'll be back on track.

If you see anything that you would like to know more about, just post a comment and I'll write more/answer any questions.

I know it's a bit of a cheat, but with the new job and the massive amount of work involved, I will only fall farther and farther behind. It has always been my intention to stay current with my life, and right now I'm still back in July, review-wise.

It'll be nice to be back in the present day.

No comments: