Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Picross DS Game Review -
Most FANTASTIC Game Ever

I am thoroughly addicted to the new Nintendo DS game I purchased yesterday: Picross DS. It’s such a simple little thing, but PACKED with fun!

You are given a puzzle – a grid reminiscent of Minesweeper – and some clues that you then work into a hidden image. There are no fancy graphics or crazy actions. It’s a straight-up, old-fashioned-feeling puzzle game. Almost like something you might find in a newspaper.

But whoo boy! – is it ADDICTIVE and fun. I’ve worked through the first handful of puzzles on Easy Mode, and cannot wait for my DS to recharge so that I can puzzle through some more.

At $19.99, this game is a STEAL. Everyone with a DS should own and play this game. NOW! (And if you don’t have a DS yet…well, what are you waiting for?! This is a great system with some truly original and fun games!)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I don't know about this game. Since you say it's so fun I'll buy it this weekend. If I don't like it I'll send you a bill in the mail.

Escape Pirate said...

After wasting most of the night playing the game (completed Easy Mode; 2/3 of Normal Mode, Level 1), I am more sure than ever that you will enjoy Picross DS.

And if you don't enjoy it...I will pay you back the $19.99. It's that good.