Sunday, August 5, 2007

Yes, I'm Still Here

I know, I know. I didn't post at all yesterday, and it's already late today.

Truth is I haven't been home much over the last couple of days. I've been over at my grandparents, out to movies, shopping, bowling - doing stuff.

I'm not too tired at the moment so I have myself set up in the living room in front of the TV watching DVD's hoping to catch up on all the reviews and notes I've taken over the past month and not yet posted. If I do manage to stay up and get this work done, you can look forward to a bunch of reading. Lucky you.

All I have tomorrow is garage building, and who needs to be awake to do that?!

4 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

Are you saying you can't pull an all-nighter anymore?

Come on... dig deep and try not to punch a hole in the wall b/c you laptop went on the fritz.

Escape Pirate said...

It sure didn't happen last night. I made it until about 1:30 and was just beat. I did get some reviews written up, but not as much as I intended. I kept getting distracted by National Treasure and then Kitchen Confidential.

No holes in the walls. That hasn't happened since college. I just boil inside now. Healthy, huh?

Ryan said...

Boiling on the inside is waaaay better than having boils on the outside.

Escape Pirate said...

You are a true sage, little monkey.