Thursday, July 12, 2007

100th Amazing Post - New Features

I started this blog Monday, June 4th 2007 with a post about jury duty. That seems like such a long, long time ago. Since then I’ve managed to post nearly every day – thus allowing myself an opportunity to write more and vent about all the things I do and enjoy – and, as an added bonus, have been able to keep in better contact with my friends through the comments.

And I have no intention of slowing down.

I will be adding a couple of new regular post topics to the blog. This will help fill out the week, and allow me the opportunity to write more about a couple of things that interest me. Thanks again for the attention you pay to the blog. Spread the word; I’ll be here - 100 posts strong and growing.

Here is the schedule of regular posting on the blog:

Monday: The Stacks
Tuesday: New Media
Wednesday: New Comics
Thursday: Great Escape stories
Friday: Shrinking the Pile *new feature*
Saturday: [catch up day]
Sunday: Tube Time *new feature*

Also:
Comic Thoughts
Miscellaneous reviews of books, movies, TV, etc.
Skillful Word-Slinging *new feature*

*Skillful Word-Slinging will allow me to highlight spectacular sentences and powerful passages I come across in my reading. I hope to share with you some of that skillful word-slinging that makes reading so enjoyable. (Great dialogue from movies and TV may also find its way here.)

*Shrinking the Pile - look for more information tomorrow. It’s not necessarily what you think it might be.

*Tube Time will be a weekly listing of the TV shows I’m currently watching. This feature will not start – and may have a name change – until the fall TV season kicks off. More information when the feature becomes a reality.

No comments: